"James Gerrard from Salt Interior Developments tendered, and was successful in renovating our beach house at Hastings Street, Noosa Heads. The renovation was close to a new build as the building was gutted, walls replaced and the structure increased its footprint.
Lisa Page who we contracted to do the drawings recommended James to us, and project manage the renovation. As we live in Melbourne, it was critical for us that we could communicate by email and telephone, and rest assured that the job was being done.
The criteria for us selecting Salt was:
- Timing to commence and finish the project
- To be respectful of guests and the manager of The Hastings
- Communication to us or Lisa of a problem, whilst we were still in a situation to influence the result positively
- Had a good network of reliable tradesmen
- To take responsibility for any of the Building Regulations pertaining to Queensland
- To be available for on-site meetings
James ticked all these boxes. No request was to difficult. James' paperwork was clear and timely, and once the payment procedure was agreed, all went to schedule. James' follow up has also been excellent.
The beach house provides us with much pleasure, and from our point of view, the renovation went without a hitch, finishing exactly to the date we agreed. I would have no hesitation in recommending Salt and James Gerrard"